Trunovskaya Centralized Library System | The heroes of our land

The heroes of our land

The inhabitants of the Big Kugulta, relating to the Dmitrievsky district in those years, learned about the beginning of the war on the second day. There were no phones, however, like a radio, on a farm, and mail was brought on a horse from an underlying only in the afternoon. In the afternoon, it reigned on the streets, silence – the whole adult people worked in the field, going there at sunrise and returning back with the onset of twilight on carts and with songs.

So it was until June 23. The war violated the usual way of rural life, and people instantly became some other, more serious ones.

By the end of the day, I went into the hut. Father was sitting on the bench, his head bowed low and supporting it with two hands. On the floor lay a newspaper rolled in half. On the first page in the heading of some article, the word “war” was typed in large letters. At the beginning, the meaning of this word somehow did not come to my consciousness, only the feeling of some kind of anxiety appeared.

On the evening of June 23, I was called to the collective farm office and handed me a package so that I would urgently deliver it to the district military enlistment office with. Takhtu is the district center of the Dmitrievsky district, what I fulfilled. And at dawn on June 24, already in the district military enlistment office they handed me another package, which I had to deliver to my collective farm.

I remember that soon, after my return, a rally took place near the office, and then fees and mobilization to the front began. At the rally, the speakers said that the war would not last long, that Germany is a small country in comparison with the USSR, and that the Germans are thrown with caps …

Mobilization for the front was subject to everyone who previously served in the army. In addition, three cars were mobilized from the collective farm-two and a half and one ZIS-5. 65 people left for the front from our farm. Only 31 returned home.

But then no one knew what fate would fall out on the front roads. There was a war. An alarming news came from the front.

In July 1942, evacuation began: the country was transported cattle, agricultural machinery. At will, collective farmers were also evacuated. The draftees of 1924 were not allowed to evacuate – everyone was waiting for the agendas from the district military enlistment office. But they did not wait.

On August 9, 1942, a German motorized infantry appeared in the farm of B. Kugult, about three dozen units.

172 days were ruled by German invaders on our land, until the Soviet tanks were knocked out on January 23, 1943 from the side of the subsurrence.

Having met their liberators, the farmers held another group of guys to the front. On January 26, Vasily Pavlovich Berezhnoy, Andrei Illarionovich Glushchenko, Konstantin Mironovich Los, Grigory Petrovich Marakhovsky, Ivan Dmitrievich Matchenko, Vasily Timofeevich and Pavel Timofeevich Odintsov, went to the front. Vasily Vasilievich Perkun, Pavel Vasilievich Panchenko, Vladimir Grigoryevich Starodym. As part of the 50th reserve regiment, on foot, following the front, we settled in military affairs and unarmed from the village of Krasnogvardeisky and right up to Azov.

Later, from our 50th reserve, replenishment was formed in the current parts. The Brothers Odintsov and Grisha Marakhovsky fell into spacecraft.

At first, the command at first wanted to send me to the Muzvvod, having learned from my fellow countrymen that before the war I played the pipe as part of the Dmitrievsky MTS spiritual orchestra, but I refused. I wanted to get to the front line as soon as possible. But in Azov, already with repeated selection, I was credited with a machine gunner in the 869 rifle regiment of the 271st Infantry Division. In the second echelon of defense, we, of the endless fighters, taught the military affairs, which is called the present. Perhaps, thanks to this soldier science, then comprehended at everyday teachings under the command of our company, senior lieutenant Migulenko, many of us were happy to win, and returned home alive. My heroic youth reminds me of military awards – the Order of Glory of the III degree, the Order of the Patriotic War of the 1st degree, the medal For the victory over Germany.

I adopted combat baptism on July 17, 1943. On the Mius River, near the village of Berestovo. In three days of fierce battles, we then advanced only 5 kilometers and, carrying significant losses, firmly entrenched on the defense line, where they held it until August 19.

In offensive battles, on September 13, he was wounded, and after treatment in the hospital, he participated in the battles for Kerch, but now as a sniper. Later, an enemy bullet or a fragment, but the fate turned out to be favorable three times, took me more than three times. After the third wound and treatment in the Crimean hospitals to return to my native company, I was no longer destined.

Egor Zakharovich Kinash, participant in the Great Patriotic War.

The word about the veteran.

#Family historicals#

Danchenko Ivan Egorovich was born in 1925. He was called up to the front of the Trunov RVC in March 1943. I got into a group of fighters of the 32nd Cavalry Regiment. On November 2, 1943, on the approaches to Perekop, in the Crimea, he received a severe wound from an exploding bomb of an enemy aircraft.

For three months, doctors fought for the life of a fighter. And when discharge from the hospital in a certificate of wound for No. 146, they wrote: “The heart is normal. In the left scapular region, a scar is 13 by 5 cm, to the left of the spine, at the level of 7-9 breast vertebrae, the scar – 5 per 1cm. It is subject to dismissal on vacation for 30 days. . After the 00 distribution of Danchenko soldiers, Ivan is no longer a cavalryman, but an accompanying military cargo. After the war, he continued to serve in the army in the Far East. Dressing a white cap and a dressing gown, he masked in a camp kitchen.

Only at the end of 1946, Ivan returned to his native village Klyuboyovskoye, where he met his future wife Raisa, an orphan, and the pupil of the Klyuchevsky orphanage.

The difficult post -war years expected Ivan and Raisa Danchenko. Work, family, education of five children and unchanging love for their homeland accompanied Ivan.

But Ivan Egorovich did not know that for more than 20 years he was sought by a combat award for battles in the 43rd. Time began to wash those formidable days from memory.On one of the August days of 1967, among other front -line soldiers he was invited to the district military enlistment office.

“For personal courage and courage in battles with the enemies of our Motherland, it is awarded the Medal“ For Courage ”Corporal Danchenko Ivan Egorovich,” the employee of the military enlistment office read out.

So, to 12 awards, including medals “For the victory over Germany” and “For the victory over Japan”, the Order of the Patriotic War 1 degree, an expensive reward was added – the medal “For Courage”. Dear because it is washed with blood during the liberation of the Fatherland from the enemy.

Years passed. And now, in the Danchenko family, five children are sitting at a long table – three sons with their wives and two daughters with son -in -law. And most of the place are occupied by grandchildren: there are 12 of them, and great -grandchildren – there are 5 of them.

Ivan Egorovich died in 2001 and was buried in his native village Klyuchevskoye. His whole life is a striking example of serving the Motherland. And our debt is equal to such people.

The story was recorded by Zazulina I.A., Head of F. No. 9 “Klyuchevskaya rural library” according to the memoirs of the local historian, a member of the Union of Journalists of Russia, V.A. Yakovenko.

He celebrated the victory in the defeated Berlin.

#Family historicals#

My father, Untevsky Nikolai Timofeevich (1920 – 1956), a participant in the Great Patriotic War, a resident of the village of Klyuchevskoye, Trunovsky district, Stavropol Territory.

Like many men of that time, my father went to war volunteered. He left the house and, together with his three brothers in 1941, went to the front. He was 20 years old when he had to defend his house, his family, his homeland. He lived in the village of Klyuchevsky, called for war in the Trunovsky district military commissariat, served in the 384th separate linear communication battalion. In the war, he received the title of sergeant and many government awards. Nikolai Timofeevich participated in the defense of many cities. In 1941, the general offensive of German troops near Moscow began. Along with everyone, he defended this city, for which he received the medal For the Defense of Moscow. Later, being near Minsk, he was wounded in the leg. He was taken to the medical battalion, and then to the hospital. After the doctors treated him, he returned to the front again.

In 1944, his sister Sanya received a photograph from the front, which our family carefully stores to this day. In the yellowed picture, my father, and on the back of his message. Such a news from the front.

In April 1945, Nikolai Timofeevich took part in the Berlin operation. Desperate soldiers fiercely stormed Berlin. May 8, 1945, the day of the Great Victory, my father met in Berlin. He was awarded the medal For the victory over Germany in the Great Patriotic War of 1941-1945. And the medal For the capture of Berlin. For great merits in the defense of his homeland, he was awarded the Order of the Red Star.

After the war ended, his father returned to his native land. His three brothers died at the front. Their names are included in the book of memory of the Great Patriotic War. And in the native village of Klyuchevsky a monument was erected, on the granite of which their names are carved.

In the post -war years, his father built a house and got a job on the Red Klyuchi collective farm Trunovsky district. Having passed the whole war, he remained a very kind and responsive person, as everyone knew him before the war. He was able to maintain a love of life, despite the horrors that he had to survive. The consequences of wounding affected the health of Nikolai Timofeevich. After the gangrene began, his leg was amputated, but they could not save his life. Only 5 days did not live until the next day of Victory, he died on May 4, 1956. He was only 36 years old when he passed away.

This story was recorded by Ivan Nikolaevich on his father.

#Family historicals#

My godfather of Tom, Belozerova Tamara Ivanovna (nee Krasnikova, 1930-2016, Khutor Priluzhny, Trunovsky district, Stavropol Territory) met the Great Patriotic War at 11 years old. This is what she told me about it.

“In the summer of 1942, on the Hutor, the Prilizhny was big battles. At first, our soldiers retreated, and then left the encirclement. We lived on the lane by the garden towards the Yegorlyk river with a tributary, and behind Yegorlyk – the Krasny partisan farm.

Early in the morning, our soldiers arrived in cars. The officer turned the card and asks: Is this a shelter farm? Mom (Krasnikova Anastasia Petrovna) says: Yes.

Soldiers needed water, wash, season the cars. They washed, flooded and tucked into water cars. There were many cars. Mom fed them with fried eggs with fat and gave them with her. They: Thank you, mother, thank you.

Then they began to make masonry through the river. Doors on the collective farm yard were taken away, boards. They crossed and went to the forest for the Krasny partisan farm.

And then they began to shoot. I see that the ricks run away into the steppe. I shout to my mother, Slavik, my little brother, put on my shoulders and run after the Ryabukhins, my mother is after me. I look, and Dusya Krasnikova, my cousin, runs after us. Already in the field we hear, the shell whistles. We fell into wheat and lie in a row: mom, Slavik, I and Dusya. And the shell is already right above us, flew over us and exploded. We lie, and Dusya says: Aunt Nastya, I am hot. And at her foot, the fragment made a funnel and hooked her leg. So the scar on the leg remained for life.

By evening, the Germans came to the farm. They settled in almost every yard at night. The cars were disguised as branches, they play on the labial accordions. And the girls went to listen. Our guys who are older are worried:

– Let them hide, now the Germans will go look for them!

All adults were hidden by the miracles in the hut and closed.

And for sure, the Germans went to look:

– We have no girls. We go to that farm to the girl.

And they show the red partisan. The night survived.

And at the dawn, my mother went to milk a cow, and I was spinning in the yard. And here are two riding, our intelligence.

– Girl, who is in the farm?

And no matter from our beams, our cars attacked German cars, began to start them. From the garden at the Krasnikovs, at Aunt Tanya Volobueva.And we hid in the garden in the garden beds. Uncle Egor Ryabukhin shouts: Nastenka, do not go anywhere, climb into the basement.

The Germans had already taken Dmitrievka, and ours left the encirclement. German tanks walked across the field. And ours had guns and, probably, Katyusha. A terrible battle ensued! Katyusha stood in the courtyard of the Rusanovs and beat Dmitrievka. The Germans popped up and ran away in his underpants.

The battle was strong. If this time we had not hidden in the basement, it would like we would beat us. Many of our soldiers died. 18 huts, school and club burned. Children's nursery remained, after the war there was a school there.

After the 2nd battle, where virgin lands in front of the farm, all our dead soldiers were buried. And after they were crossed to the mass grave in the village safe.

For a long time after the war, shells, grenades and exploded them on the farm. There have been accidents more than once, children or adults were undermined. Martynov Ivan Fedorovich was blown up, Sasha was torn off his hand, Malykhin Vasya damaged his eyes, the boy’s goat did not save, bleeded. This war brought a lot of grief. ”

G.D. Radchenko, head of the department

public museum named after Honored

Culture Worker of the Russian Federation M.A. Rusanova.

#Family historicals#

I heard this story from the reader of the library of Kozharskaya Svetlana Nikolaevna. Her grandfather, Dolzhikov Ivan Gavrilovich, born in 1920, a veteran of the Great Patriotic War, returned after winning the native village of Trunovskoye, raised children and grandchildren and did not like to talk about the war and his award – the Order of the Red Star.

Dolzhikov Ivan Gavrilovich was drafted into the Red Army in August 1940, fought as an assistant battery commander in the technical unit of the 102nd Separate Guards Self-Arms Division of the 96th Guards Rifle Order of the Red Banner Division. He had three injuries during the period of the war. For the fact that in the battle on November 20, 1942, in the area of ​​the farm, Ivan Gavrilovich shot up to 15 soldiers with the fire of his tank, skillfully adjusting the fire of his gun, he was awarded the medal For Courage.

During the battle, October 23, 1944, in the area of ​​the village of Alekskemen (East Prussia), despite the strong artillery and mortar fire of the enemy, regardless of life danger, Ivan Gavrilovich restored the damaged self -propelled installation, putting it into battle in a timely manner. When the city of Shtallpenin was released on October 24, 1944, a driver was wounded on one of the self-propelled installations. Replacing it, Ivan Gavrilovich led the gun into battle and, among the first, burst into the city. The gun of its installation destroyed 4 enemy machine guns, up to 50 German soldiers and broke the dugout. For this feat, Ivan Gavrilovich was awarded the Order of the Red Star. Ivan Gavrilovich said about the presentation of his award: “After the battle, Marshal Zhukov came to us, shook our hands and drank“ battle ”one hundred grams.”

Dolzhikov Ivan Gavrilovich died in 1988. The memory of him is stored by four children and 12 grandchildren.

Branch Head No. 7

Trunovskaya village library

“There is no such family in Russia, wherever its hero is remembered …”


And in our family there is such a hero.

This is our great-grandfather Taranov Mikhail Afanasyevich

He was born in 1901 in the village of Bezopasnoye, Trunovsky District, Stavropol Territory.

He was a brave and strong-willed person, a skilled organizer and leader. Before the war, he worked as the chairman of the Selmashstroy and Pravda collective farms (this is written in the book On the Edge of the Stavropol Heights). Mikhail Afanasyevich participated in collectivization, organized collective farms. From the memoirs of Lyudmila Vasilievna Bratsikhina, a resident of the village. Trunovsky, we learned that our great-grandfather was the chairman of the collective farm before the war. The collective farmers called him Mikhei. When the war began, my great-grandfather did not immediately go to the front – he had a reservation.

But a little later, in 1941, he was called up by the Trunovsky RVC, Trunovsky District, Ordzhonikidzevsky (Stavropol) Territory. During the war, Mikhail Afanasyevich fought on the First Belorussian Front, in the sixth motorized rifle brigade, and participated in Operation Bagration. He wrote letters from the front to his wife and children and always asked them to live with dignity. In 1944, his great-grandmother received a notice on him: Missing.

According to the website of the Ministry of Defense Memorial of Memory, Taranov Mikhail Afanasyevich went missing in the battles near the village of Vasilki in the Zubtsovsky district of the Kalinin region, the last duty station of the 95th rifle regiment, was wounded.

And only years later, the relatives learned that the great-grandfather died of wounds in the hospital on August 16, 1944. This is written in the Book of Memory of the Stavropol Territory (Vol. 9, p. 446).

In a notice sent to great-grandmother Ekaterina Stepanovna by the Trunovsky district military commissar Bogatyrev and the head of the 1st unit, Eremin, it is written:

Order of NPO USSR No. 138 – 4

“In the battle for the socialist Motherland, faithful to the Military Oath, having shown heroism and courage, Taranov Mikhail Afanasyevich was wounded. He was buried in Poland – in the Bialystok region, the town of Vodokachki; in the mass grave No. 7, 2nd place.

The name of Taranov Mikhail Afanasyevich is carved on our Memorial of Memory in the village. Trunovsky.

Shamenko Ivan Nikitovich


My great-grandfather was born in Donskoy in 1914 in a family of poor peasants. He graduated from the 5th grade and began working as a farm laborer for the landowner Aksyonov, then as a laborer on the collective farm. Kalinin.

In 1932 he graduated from the courses of tractor drivers. In October 1936, the grandfather was called up for service by the Trunovsky district military registration and enlistment office. From May to December 1941, he served as assistant commander of a firing platoon of the 54th artillery regiment of the Stalingrad military district. In 1942, Ivan Nikitovich graduated from accelerated courses, received the rank of lieutenant and was again sent to the Stalingrad front as a platoon commander. At this time there were fierce battles for the defense of Stalingrad. At Chernyshevskaya station, in an unequal battle, many Red Army soldiers died, and those who survived were captured, including my great-grandfather.Two months later they were released, and everyone who could still fight was sent to the penalty battalion. The fines were sent to the most dangerous sections of the front, so in August 1943 the great -grandfather was seriously wounded, lay in the hospital and was commanded for health reasons. For courage and courage, Ivan Nikitovich was awarded the medal For the Defense of Stalingrad, anniversary medals. After the war, he worked as a tractor driver in with. Donskoy on a machine -tractor camp. Shamenko Ivan Nikitovich died on November 12, 1970.

A student of grade 10

Our childhood was not easy and the memory of children's bitterness

#Family historicals#

The memoirs of Apalkov Andrei Ilyich, whose childhood passed in the difficult war years.#Family historicals#

Reading about the children of the Great Patriotic War, you are naked spiritually, and understanding comes: this should not be! Neither in the past, nor in the present, nor in the future. When I had to talk with the children of war, I saw everyone on my face, and in my eyes sadness and tears.

Apalkov Andrey Ilyich was born on July 6 (7), 1930 in the village of Trunovsky. These were very difficult and hungry years. In order to somehow earn food, Andrei Ilyich’s father transferred his family for a while to Makhachkala. There he was wounded by bandits. In 1938, the family returned to their homeland. Little Andrei had to study at school for only two years, because there was nothing to dress or shoes.

The Germans came to the village in the month of August, there was a harvest. “Five Germans settled in our family,” recalls Andrei Ilyich, “immediately selected homemade beds, and we were placed on the stove and on the floor. We constantly wanted to eat. Once the Germans brought a lot of gingerbread and poured them on the table. Passing by the table, I furtively took two gingerbread and shared with my relatives. But, once a German named Augustus, he noticed and said that he would kill. But then he threw us a whole handful of delicious gingerbread. How much joy! After all, everyone was starving.

For each stolen kilogram of grains, they put in prison or sent for forced labor. If we managed to get grains somewhere, then adding to it the stumps from corn, we immediately went to grind flour on a homemade rush, and baked cakes. The mice helped out very much. Yes Yes! People walked through the fields and took mouse reserves near the mouse mouse. So you look like a day and pick up a handbag.

The Germans did not behave particularly cruelly with the local population. It was not easy for people of Jewish nationality. The old -timers know the case when all the Jews were driven into the court of the military enlistment office (then he was where he was now – the children's library), by force was put in the murderer and took him to the mountain. One Jewish, named Sarah, lay at the door of the murderer and remained alive. Everyone was thrown into the cave, and this woman came home to the next morning.

During the war, there were very severe winters. If it were not for high snowdrifts and severe frosts, the Germans would have managed to take the city of Baku and Volgograd. The German army did not count on such a climate in Russia.They wrapped themselves in whatever they had to, walked in shawls and with baskets instead of felt boots on their feet.

The working path of Andrei Ilyich Apalkov was also not easy. In 1943 he was asked to work in the steppe. They forced to repair the move (cart), but there was no strength to lift even the hammer. In 1944 he worked on trailers. In 1945 on a tractor. “The elders started the tractor, put it behind the wheel and that’s it, then I had to do everything myself.” After the war, he worked as a helmsman, then at MTS, as a minder at an incubator, on a tractor in the VODOKONAL organization: then he learned to be a driver and worked as a driver on the Rodina collective farm. After working a little as a driver, he moved to the copper shop and worked there for 23 years until he retired.

Andrei Ilyich recently died. He lived alone, enjoyed every day. He was not abandoned by relatives and friends, they helped with everything they could. He often said: God forbid anyone experience the horror of war.

Recorded by Elena Nikolaevna Kazakova

Grishin Georgy Ivanovich 1907-1983


My grandfather, Georgy Ivanovich, was born in the fortress of Grozny on December 5, 1907. Before the war, he worked at the Krasny Molot plant as a steelmaker. In 1941, he went to military retraining in the city of Stalingrad, where he was caught by the beginning of the Great Patriotic War.

He was a scout, fought on the 2nd Ukrainian Front, went from Stalingrad to Prague, received a shell shock and shrapnel wound in the leg. For military merits, grandfather was awarded the Order of the Red Star and the Order of the Patriotic War II degree.

After the war, he worked as a foreman in an iron foundry. Studied in Moscow. The doctors did not remove the fragment from his leg, he wore it all his life, as a memory of wartime. Grandfather died on December 21, 1983.

Kuznetsov Nikolay Vasilievich.

Born on April 15, 1926 in the village of Nasedkino, Orel Region. He was the middle of three brothers. Like most of his peers, he began to work independently on the collective farm early.


Umrikhin Ivan Egorovich.

Ivan Egorovich Born on October 9, 1917 in the village of Donskoy. In 1940 he was called up for active service in the Red Army. He served in the Moscow region, in the city of Solnechnogorsk. At the beginning of 1941 he was on vacation – at home. When the war began, they were sent to the front.

Served as foreman of the motor company. Got surrounded. He went through the whole war from Moscow to Berlin. Signed on the walls of the Reichstag. Until 1947, he served his term in Germany, transporting equipment to the Soviet Union. He returned home, worked as a driver, first at the Donskoy state farm, then at the Trunovsky fattening state farm. He lived with his family along Oktyabrskaya Street and had five children. He died on June 27, 1967 at the age of 49.

head f. No. 15 Don Rural Library a.


Radchenko Dmitry Emelyanovich.

Only two war veterans remained in the village of Polesnoye. One of them is my neighbor Radchenko Dmitry Emelyanovich.

As a seventeen-year-old boy, Dmitry Emelyanovich went to the front. First he got to serve in the sixth chemical battalion, then continued to serve in a reconnaissance company. From his story: “On the front line, the regiments changed in turn.We, young soldiers, were chased day and night. They were engaged in drill training, lived in the trenches. There was a field kitchen. As boys, we, just like you, now played the “war game”, envied the heroes of the civil war, lamented that all the wars had passed without us. And now fate has sent us a test.

In fact, everything turned out differently. Blood, death of comrades. The soldiers served honestly, without self-interest. They defended the Fatherland, relatives and friends.

Dmitry Emelyanovich fought in the North Caucasus near the city of Ordzhonikidze, reached the port city of Novorossiysk, where he was wounded in the battles for the crossing. During the battle, he rescued three seriously wounded soldiers. He spent four months in the hospital with a severe head wound and concussion, and later, at the end of forty-three, he returned home. The medals he was awarded speak of his military career: the Order of the Patriotic War II degree, medals: For the victory over Germany .., 3a courage, Zhukov, For valiant work.

Information provided by Litvinova Polina Andreevna

reader f. No. 12 Podlesnensky rural library.


Minsky Ivan Pavlovich

was born on October 23, 1913 in the village of Litvinovka, Chestopolevsky district

Kokchetav region of the Kazakh SSR.

Since August 1941 – on the fronts of the Great Patriotic War.

Senior lieutenant, commander of the rifle battalion of the 1153rd rifle regiment.

Awarded: two Orders of the Red Star of the second and third degrees and many combat medals.

So correspondent Yu. Rudnev called an article in the Niva newspaper dedicated to the seventy-third anniversary of the Soviet Army and Navy, but this name suited my father, a hero.

He was born in Kazakhstan. Having matured, he moved to the Kuban, where he worked in a commune. There he met our mother, Anna Stefanovna. We met when we plowed the communard land together on horseback. Soon they got married and moved to their mother's homeland, to the village of Donskoy. Everything was fine with them until this damned war began.

Dad went to war as usual, as if to work. He only said goodbye: “You, Annushka, are here, don’t grieve very much without me: we will quickly set his brains to him, this fascist. And I'll be back, we'll live even better. So my mother, Anna Stefanovna, told us, because dad did not talk much about the hostilities, but, if he remembered anything, it was about his battalion.

Dad started the war as a company commander. Although literacy was not enough – only four classes of education, but everyday experience was much richer. Realizing that every soldier had a home somewhere, he tried to protect his people as much as possible. In the memory of his father, one fierce battle forever remained, where he lost all the soldiers of his company. “Only one of them got up from his knees in an attack and immediately fell down again, as if deciding that it was too early … Yes, it was too early for him to die: such a young one still stands in memory as if alive,” he once told us.Father also remembered how 1943 was in defense on the Vasuza River. Then, on the break of the war, he already commanded the battalion. In the daytime, it was necessary to conduct reconnaissance in battle in order to identify the fire funds and the enemy defense system. The resistance was cruel, but a soldier's ingenuity played a role here, and there was a small loss.

Dad was conquered after the third injury. He was commanded from the army and sent to work in one of the military enlistment offices of the city of Gorky, and he demobilized and returned home only in 1946. Father worked on the collective farm named after Kirov and the grain of the Donskoy state farm. He completed his work as a senior shepherd. For many years he was the chairman of the street committee, and all this time he and her mother lived in his little Hatenka along Lenin Street. He was always an example for us – five children. I invariably remember him with great love and veneration.

Recorded from the words of the daughter

Shapovalova Vera Ivanovna.

Through the torment of hell.

#Family historicals#

When they ask me what I know about the war, I always remember the story, my grandfather about my great -great -grandfather – Zlenko Epifan Petrovich.

My great -great -grandfather was born on May 12, 1901. When the Great Patriotic War began, he immediately went to fight with the Nazis. At first he was in the army of Marshal Zhukov. There he leaked the horses for cavalry and personally for Marshal Zhukov (a horse with white socks). But then in 1942 he was in the army of Vlasov’s military commander and, from that moment on, Epifan Petrovich was captured, where inhuman torment began. He repeatedly tried to run from captivity. But he was caught, poisoned by dogs, beaten to half death. As it was in captivity, he never wanted to tell. And if someone asked him, he always flooded with tears. Only his wife Anna Mikhailovna could he tell anything.

When the prisoners were taken out to work, my great -great -grandfather worked as much as enough strength. And now, once, one German came to see the prisoners. She needed a house worker. The escort advised her to her grandfather, because he knew how to do a lot with his own hands. The German agreed, and took her great -grandfather to her home. They washed him, fed him and, it saved him from death.

This German also had a son in the war and wrote how hard he was. And when he found out that his prisoner Russian was working at his place, he ordered his parents very well to handle my great -great -grandfather.

When our army approached Germany, these good Germans, who lived by Epiphan Petrovich, helped him to escape and cross the border. When he approached his troops, interrogations began: where, where was it, etc. .. At that time there was a law – who was captured, he had to go far – far to Magadan for working out. And here in Magadan the second captivity began for my great -great -grandfather, which lasted until 1953. It was very difficult for him. People worked before exhaustion. If someone fell, he no longer rose. They fed with peeling from potatoes and a balland.I was going to the ground, because there were no dishes. If the workers saw somewhere some kind of tin, they carried his grandfather and, he made cups, spoons. Of course, they were hidden so that later you can eat from them.

Home at home since 1942 did not know where the grandfather was located. There was no funeral, so everyone was waiting for his return: whatever he was, if only he came! If only he returned! After all, his wife and six daughters were waiting at home.

… And then one day, my great -grandmother Ray (the daughter of Epifan Petrovich) dreamed of a dream: “As if she was walking in a beautiful garden, and towards her, a little girl with a basket is coming and wants to pick up apples, but does not get it. Grandmother tears her apples and fills the basket. This girl says: “Want to know about your father? Soon you will be news of him.

Indeed, a few days later the foreman brought a letter in which his grandfather announced where he was all this for a long time. He asked the relatives to write in detail Marshal Zhukov and ask him for help. Relatives sent a petition to Zhukov. Soon, grandfather returned home exhausted beyond recognition. He did not even have the strength to hold a spoon. The wife fed from her hands, like little and fed!

Epiphan Petrovich was injured. The fragment of the projectile was at the heart. So he went all his life with him. If I did not have time to take the medicine in time, then it fell unconscious, but it was impossible to operate.

My great -great -grandfather had combat awards. I am proud of them, admire his courage, faith in good life.

In our family, to date, a miraculously preserved the personal thing of a great -great -grandfather, to which we all value. This is a notebook of those painful years. In it, the addresses of the colleagues of the grandfather, a place for photographs of relatives and prayers that kept him from death.